During the warmer months, you won’t need your heating as much so you can change the setting on your heating devices accordingly.
To maximise your energy savings, we recommend that you set all rooms in your app to OFF.
To do so, please do the following:
- In the tado° app tap on the room you would like to adjust
- Tap on the center of the screen, where the set temperature is shown.
- Drag the slider all the way down until you reach Off.
- Tap on the check mark in the top right-hand corner of the screen to confirm your selection.
- To make this temperature change last until you are ready to use your heating again drag the larger dot of the horizontal duration slider all the way to the right, until you see until ended by user.
Repeat this process for all rooms in the app.
Note: We recommend that you Keep the tado° system connected to your Internet Bridge throughout the year. If you disconnect the Internet Bridge your tado° devices will constantly search for the Bridge connection, and increase battery consumption.
With an internet connection, your devices will keep measuring the temperature and humidity and, if needed, still go into frost protection mode to prevent potential frost damage.