To set up your tado° heating devices in a new home, please log in to your tado° user account.
For devices that are already in your tado° Home:
- Go to Settings > Rooms & Devices, then
- select the tado° device you would like to install.
- Select Installation Instructions.
- If you received step-by-step installation instructions from us for your previous heating system, then you need to change your heating system selection to match your new home. (e.g. new boiler make and model)
- Follow the customized installation instructions to install your tado° device in your new house.
If you have bought new tado° devices you will need to add them to your Home in the tado° app please read this article for more information.
Please remember to change your address by doing the following in the tado° app:
- Go to Settings > Home details, then
- select Home address and update the details to match your new home.
If you have Smart Radiator Thermostats, simply restart them following the steps in this article. Then, mount them to the radiators in your new home.
For the Smart AC Control, you need to restart the installation process, following the steps in this article.