A blinking Cloud LED on the Bridge shows that the Bridge is establishing a connection to the tado° Servers. Once the connection has been established, the Cloud LED will turn solid.
If the Cloud LED remains blinking for more than 10 minutes then, restart the Internet Bridge by disconnecting it from the power supply for 10 seconds.
If this does not help, then please check the following:
- Check that the internet is working by accessing a website through the same network.
- Check whether my.tado.com can be accessed from the specific port you are using for connecting the Bridge. If other websites are accessible but my.tado.com is not, please contact our customer support.
- Check the parental control settings of your router and enable access to my.tado.com.
- Set Google DNS as your primary DNS in the DNS settings of your router.
- Reserve an IP address for the Internet Bridge in the DHCP settings of your router.
If you’re having trouble or need more help with this, please consult your router’s user manual.
If none of the above resolves the problem, please contact us with the exact make and model of your router.