- What is the maximum number of tado° devices I can add to one account?
- How much power does the Internet Bridge use?
- How long do the batteries of my Smart Thermostat or my Smart Radiator Thermostat last?
- How can I save on my heating energy bill?
- What is a tado° Starter Kit and what are the differences between versions?
- The batteries in my Smart Thermostat or Smart Radiator Thermostat have run out. How can I replace the batteries?
- Which heating systems does the Smart Thermostat support?
- Does tado° support gravity-fed heating systems?
- Which heating system interfaces does tado° support?
- May I connect tado° to heating systems of any manufacturer?
- Does tado° work with OpenTherm heating systems?
- Do I need to have Wi-Fi to use tado° for heating systems?
- Where do I find the registration information of the internet Bridge?
- What should I do if I cannot find my model in the heating setup selector?
- How can I find out which heating system models I have at home?
- How can I take helpful pictures for tado° to determine which heating system devices I have?
- Why did I receive a message that my installation instructions are not ready yet?
- How is the tado° Smart Thermostat and Extension Kit installed?
Smart Radiator Thermostat
- ★ Smart Radiator Thermostat Welcome Guide
- ★ What do the symbols on the Smart Radiator Thermostat user interface mean?
- Which radiator valves is the Smart Radiator Thermostats compatible with? Do I need an adapter to mount the Smart Radiator Thermostat?
- Do I need Smart Radiator Thermostats for all my radiators?
- Do I need Smart Radiator Thermostats in the room in which I already have a Smart Thermostat installed?
- My radiator is enclosed. What can I do to achieve a good room temperature control with tado°?
- I have Smart Radiator Thermostats installed and the app shows that there is no remote access. What does it mean and what can be done?
- What is going wrong when the heating is switched off in the app, but my radiators are still getting warm?
- How can I control my heating system when the radio link between the Smart Thermostat and the Extension Box is lost?
- My Smart Thermostat or Smart Radiator Thermostat shows E0. What does this mean and what can I do?
- I have a Smart Thermostat and an Extension Kit and/or Smart Radiator Thermostats installed and the app shows that there is no remote access. What does it mean and how can it be resolved?
- I have a Smart Thermostat installed and the app shows that there is no remote access. What does it mean and what can be done?
Discontinued Products - Connector Kit
- [Connector Kit] What is the difference between the Connector Kit and the Smart Thermostat?
- [Connector Kit] What happens when the Internet connection is temporarily lost? Can I still control my heating using the tado° Connector Kit?
- [Connector Kit] I have a Connector Kit installed and the app shows that there is no remote access. What does it mean and what can be done?
- [Connector Kit] The 'Link' LED on the tado° Gateway is flashing, what should I do?
- [Connector Kit] The 'Internet' LED on the tado° Gateway is flashing after it has been connected to my router?
- [Connector Kit] During the installation the tado° Box cannot establish a connection with the tado° Gateway