No, tado° for heating systems only requires an internet connection. The tado° Bridge which connects all devices to the internet is directly plugged into the router using an ethernet cable.
- [Connector Kit] What happens when the Internet connection is temporarily lost? Can I still control my heating using the tado° Connector Kit?
- Why is it so important to keep the smartphone Wi-Fi activated even when I am away from home?
- Is tado° the right solution for an underfloor heating system that responds slowly?
- Which heating system interfaces does tado° support?
- Currently, I use different email addresses / accounts for my Smart AC Control and my Smart Thermostats. How can I now control them with one app?