No remote access is shown in the app when there is a problem with the connectivity of your tado° devices.
There are several reasons why the app could show no remote access. Here are a few ways in which you can solve this problem:
- Check if your internet connection is working. To do this, log in to your home’s Wi-Fi network on your smartphone. If it is not working, please check that your router is powered and reset the router. This will usually resolve a temporary issue with the internet connection.
- Check if the Smart AC Control displays an error.
- If it displays the error E01, it means that a timeout has occurred while connecting to the Wi-Fi network. Find the troubleshooting steps in this article.
- If it displays the error E02, it means that the Wi-Fi connection is lost. Find the troubleshooting steps in this article.
- If it displays the error E03, it means that the router hasn’t transmitted an IP address to the device. Find the troubleshooting steps in this article.
- If it displays error E04, it means that there is a problem with the connection to the tado° servers. Find the troubleshooting steps in this article.
If you can’t resolve your problem immediately or if there is no connection, you can always control your cooling manually on your device.