To help you install your tado° devices easily, we provide you with clear, step-by-step instructions that are tailored to your specific system.
To get installation instructions for your Smart Thermostat and/or Extension Kit, go to my.tado.com. Sign in to your account. You will then be guided through the installation process below.
- Register your Internet Bridge. The Internet Bridge connects your tado° devices to the internet.
- Register your Smart Thermostat.
- Next, choose to install tado° on your own with customised step-by-step instructions.
- Select your heating setup type based on the heating devices you currently have. This lets tado° tailor the installation instructions to your needs.
- If you require an Extension Kit, you’ll need to register it at this point to include it in your installation process.
- You’ll then be guided through the customised installation instructions for your tado° devices. Why did I receive a message that my installation instructions are not ready yet?
It is important to complete every step in the online installation assistant until you get to a message confirming a successful installation. This will ensure that your tado° devices are set up correctly to control your heating.
To continue unfinished installations of either the Smart Thermostat or Extension Kit, go to Settings > Devices > Smart Thermostat > Continue Installation.
If you’re a professional installer, you can refer to the Professional Installer Manual for generic instructions to wire and set up tado°.