If pairing wasn’t successful when installing tado° or if you want to pair your Smart Thermostat to a different Internet Bridge, you’ll need to restart the pairing.
Before you restart pairing, please make sure that the pairing mode is activated on the Internet Bridge.
To restart the pairing of your Smart Thermostat, follow the steps given below.
1. Press the button on the Smart Thermostat for 3 seconds until two joined chain links appear.
2. Release and press the button again for 3 seconds. A wrench and screwdriver symbol will show.
3. Release the button and use the arrows to navigate through the menu until a symbol with the joined links and a small arrow next to them is shown. Press the button to confirm a pairing restart.
4. The Smart Thermostat will now look for an Internet Bridge, indicated by two moving chain links.
5. When successful, the two chain links will stay joined.
If pairing does not succeed, please repeat this process.
Once paired, the connection between your devices will always stay active. The pairing stays active even if you restart your devices or replace their batteries.