tado° was founded to increase efficiency of heating and air conditioning systems. We are so convinced that you will love our products that we have introduced the Energy Savings Guarantee (ESG).
How do I claim a refund based on the ESG?
It does not matter if you purchased the product in the tado° online shop or via one of our retail partners. The requirements to claim the ESG are as follows:
tado° for heating systems
- Copy/Photo/Scan of original Starter Kit purchase receipt (from tado° or retail partner)
- Date of purchase not more than 12 months ago
- The device(s) must have been connected for at least 6 months to be able to prove their benefits to you
tado° for air conditioning systems
- Copy/Photo/Scan of original Smart AC Control V2 purchase receipt (from tado° or retail partner)
- Date of purchase not more than 100 days ago
- The device must have been connected for at least 2 months
Please note that it is not required to provide any additional documentation (bills etc.) regarding energy consumption. We trust you!
Please send us your request to claim the ESG including the above information.
After your request has been approved, we will inform you about the next steps of the return process. Once we have received all products, accessories intact and in their original packaging, we will issue your refund typically within 7 business days. Please note that you will have to return the products at your own expense.
Are there any prerequisites?
- The ESG only applies to tado° heating products (Smart Thermostat or Smart Radiator Thermostat, incl. Starter Kits) purchased or rented after September 1, 2016 and the Smart AC Control V2.
- The products Smart AC Control V1, Smart Thermostat Starter Kit V2 and Connector Kit V1 are excluded from the ESG.
- Costs incurred through professional installation and deinstallation are not covered by ESG.
- The requirement for a full refund is the return of the complete and undamaged products to tado°.