Check tado° server status
No remote access is shown in the app when there is a problem with the connectivity of your tado° devices.
If you are currently setting up your device, please make sure it is paired with the Internet Bridge.
If you have previously paired and operated your tado° devices, there are several other reasons why the app could now be showing no remote access. Here are a few ways in which you can solve the problem:
1. Check if the internet connection is working. To do this, log in to your home’s Wi-Fi network on your smartphone. If it is not working, please check that your router is powered and reset the router. This will usually resolve a temporary issue with the internet connection.
2. If the internet connection is working, make sure that your tado° Bridge is powered and connected to the router. Make sure that the Internet Bridge is not positioned behind your router. If possible, use a longer Ethernet cable to move the Bridge further away from the router. Also make sure that no large metal objects or other devices that use radio frequency are placed between the tado° devices and the Bridge.
3. If the Bridge is powered and is connected to the router, try moving and placing the Internet Bridge in an upright position. This can help to improve the connection for your whole tado° system.
4. Make sure that your Internet Bridge is placed in a way that makes it equally far from all your tado° devices. The distance between the Internet Bridge and each device should be at least 3 meters. If the current position of your router does not allow for this, try using a powerline adapter to connect the Internet Bridge to the internet.
5. If the problem persists, check the LEDs on your Bridge to see if there is a problem.
6. If this doesn’t solve the problem, go to Settings > Devices in your app to find out if any devices are offline. Restart these devices.
7. Also, check if the batteries of your devices are in a good state. If not, replace them.
If you can’t resolve your problem immediately or if there is no connection, you can always control your heating manually on your devices.