If you already have an earlier version of the Bridge installed, you can upgrade to your new HomeKit-enabled Internet Bridge in three easy steps:
- In the app, select “add device” in the main menu. Select Bridge (replacement) and register the device by simply scanning the QR code on the back of the device or the sticker attached.
- Disconnect the old Bridge and connect the Ethernet and USB cable to the new Internet Bridge.
- When the new Internet Bridge has connected to the Internet, all devices installed will reconnect to the new Bridge automatically. This can take up to 45 minutes. Please make sure the new Internet Bridge stays connected during this time. Do not reconnect the old Bridge.
- Where do I find the registration information of the Internet Bridge?
- The Bridge does not connect to the internet. What is the reason and how can it be solved?
- What can I do if not all devices have reconnected after replacing my Bridge with the HomeKit-enabled Internet Bridge